Chalet and Accommodation in the French Alps
In the Spring and Autumn seasons (mid-April to the end of May, and October-November), Lauvitel Lodge is a haven, a small corner of paradise that becomes your home for a long weekend, a few days, or a whole week.
It is the perfect venue for a break or to host your event or retreat. With a great mix of indoor and outdoor spaces there’s something for everyone!
Lauvitel Lodge is a magical place for your next gathering – your home from home. You may be here for a family reunion, a cycling event or a yoga retreat; or for simply enjoying all that is offered by the Oisans and Veneon valleys and the natural beauty of the Ecrins National Park. Whatever draws you to Lauvitel Lodge, you will find it to be a unique idyllic place within easy access of Grenoble, Lyon and Geneva, from which to have a great mountain experience.
The Piece de Resistance of Lauvitel Lodge is the spacious and convivial living room for relaxing together in the sofa and chairs around the stone fireplace and sharing meals around the large wooden dining tables. The views are spectacular with windows looking out onto the surrounding mountains on all three sides. Moreover, preparing food could not be easier, in the large, fully equipped, professional kitchen.
When you need to find your own space, you will be able to withdraw to the comfort of your bedroom, enjoy a relaxing shower or bath and be assured of a good night sleep. With a total of 10 bedrooms, the lodge suits groups between 14 and 26 people. There are 4 bedrooms with ensuite luxury bathrooms, 2 bedrooms with their own shower and 4 bedrooms with shared facilities.
The charm of Lauvitel Lodge is equally accentuated by its outdoor spaces. The front terrace is a great place to enjoy a quiet moment with the mountains or an apero in the evenings. The tended gardens, green lawns and mature lime trees offer an extensive space to play and relax. And the surrounding authentic mountain village, alpine meadows and mixed forests are magical places to explore and soak up the peace and tranquility of La Danchere.
Shops and Restaurants – For your provisions, Bourg d’Oisans is 10 minutes from the Lodge, with all the shops and facilities of a small French town, including a large, international Casino supermarket, restaurants, bars, bakers, butchers, pharmacy etc. In addition, the picturesque village of Venosc has a small epicierie a many specialist artisan shops and is well worth a visit.
- Accommodates up to 26 people comfortably.
- Sitting Room and Dining Room that is light and spacious, hosting everyone together, with panoramic views, an open fireplace, and piano and classical guitar for anyone in the group who is musical.
- 10 comfortable bedrooms, 5 with ensuite bathrooms and 5 with shared bathroom facilities.
- Apart for the comfort of the main living room there are also additional communal areas or break-out spaces: a small upstairs sitting room, a second cool kitchen and living area with vaulted ceiling, the splendor of the sheltered front terrace, the beauty of the front gardens and the tranquility of the back garden.
- Your stay can be self-catered or you can take advantage of our catering services.
End of stay cleaning
Basket of Fire Wood
Taxe de Sejour - per night
Additional Charges – 1 euro per person (over 12 years) per night