The surrounding scenery and natural elements will enhance the impact of your workshop or seminar.
Our dedicated space, the StillPoint, creates a breath-taking setting and your host, Caroline, is trained in leadership and team development and is a facilitator herself – so she knows how important it is to create the right atmosphere at the same time as paying attention to the detail.
We let you focus on delivering the seminar, and will offer assistance in organising anything from morning warm-up and mountain activities to individual massage and coaching.
We invite you to come and visit the Lodge beforehand and meet with us so that you can feel at ease in the space and take full advantage of what is on offer.
- Seminars for up to 20 people
- A breath-taking and peaceful environment in the heart of nature
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner aligned to your event with free tea and coffee service
- A selection of indoor and outdoor spaces and break out areas adapted to different activities
- Close proximity and easy access to a variety of natural and cultural experiences
- Support services adapted to your needs, from simply ‘holding the space’ to facilitating warm-up sessions, workshop activities or leadership events.
Please get in touch to find out more about our facilities and how we can support you in designing and delivering your seminar.