From the tranquillity of Venosc, the telecabine transports you directly to the heart of Les Deux Alpes
Hop off the lift and you have direct access to the beginner’s pistes close to the resort (5 of which are free) and the brand new Diablo lift which takes you up to Les Cretes, Toura and the high altitude Glacier skiing.
Les Deux Alpes is unique: it has skiing for beginners and experts on the lower slopes and at high altitudes. This makes it ideal for everyone, whatever the weather and whatever the time of year. The resort also prides itself on its snow-boarding terrain, with exceptionally wide pistes and a number of great snow parks.
For your benefit, we have a special arrangement with Go Sport Montagne, with a 20% discount and an invitation to leave your ski equipment overnight, to be dry and ready for the next day.
Les Deux Alpes in Brief:
- 200 km and 425 hectares of alpine pistes
- Altitude from 1,300 m to 3,600 m & 2,300 m of continuous descent
- 224 snow cannons with 47 hectares of artificial snow
- 30km of cross-country skiing
- 1,400 hectares off-piste
- 6 Snow Parks
- Glacier Skiing – Guaranteed real snow throughout the season
- Stunning views of the Ecrins peaks