We are excited to announce the annual Goddess Getaway in collaboration with the wonderful Tamar and Amanda. This RECLAIM RETREAT that is taking place August 24-26, 2018, is an end of summer weekend getaway that takes inspiration from the natural awe of the beautiful and majestic mountains. We aim to slow down after a summer of travel and excitement, getting back into a natural rhythm by focusing on our body, mind and spirit with daily meditation, yoga, sound healing and hikes.
Here’s a sneak peak of what’s in store:
- 7:00–8:00pm Yoga Flow
- 8:00–8:30pm Welcome Circle
- 8:30–9:30pm Dinner
- 9:45–10:15pm Shakti Candlelight Yoga
- 7:30–8:00am Morning Meditation with Sound Healing
- 8:00–9:30am Sunrise Yoga
- 9:00–10:30am Breakfast
- 10:30–2:00pm Hike with Picnic Lunch
- 2:00–5:00pm Free Time
- 5:00–6:00pm Restorative Yoga
- 7:30–9:30pm Closing Dinner
- 7:45–8:15am Morning Meditation & Sound Healing
- 8:15–10:00am Sunrise Yoga
- 9:30 –11:00am Breakfast & Free Time
- 11:00–12:30pm Plant-Based Nutrition Workshop
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 2:00pm Departure
About the Teachers
Originally from a small town near Toronto, Ontario in Canada, Amanda is now living and working in Grenoble, France as a management professor, yoga teacher, and Lole Brand Ambassador. After practicing yoga for more than a decade, she became a certified yoga teacher five years ago (Yoga Alliance RYT 200h). In refining her ability and honing in on the energy that she brings to the mat, Amanda has come to realize that SHE LOVE’S TEACHING! Combining music, dynamic sequences and breath work in her classes, she aspires for students to find space in their bodies and stillness in their minds. You and find Amanda at www.gutsykind.com
Feminine Embodiment Coach, teacher, and speaker. Tamar’s own practice is grounded in mystical experience, her strong intuition, and a profound commitment to personal transformation and evolution. She specialises in energetics and spiritual technology (shamanism, tantra, taoist) and, in her coaching sessions, additionally draws from other modalities. The focus is on feminine embodiment, sensuality, sexuality, intimacy and relationships, enhancing self awareness and the ability to connect and co-create the life and love that you truly deserve. You can find Tamar at www.tamargail.com
About Lauvitel Lodge
Lauvitel Lodge is a mountain getaway in the heart of the French Alps: the Oisans valley famous for cycling and skiing. It is a place for family gatherings, holidays with friends, as well as a base for well-being retreats which are held here on a regular basis.
The Lodge provides a comfortable place to rest and relax in between various mountain adventures. You can enjoy a fresh and delicious meal, coffee, or simply use one of our terraced gardens to read a book or nap in a hammock. There is a wide offer of wellbeing services, too: massage, Reiki, Tai-Chi and wellness coaching.
The beautiful natural surroundings of the Lodge are comprised of magnificent mountain peaks, crystal clear lakes, running rivers and pristine forests. The exceptional landscape makes it a perfect place to reconnect with your true self and simply take a break from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
How to get there?
Lauvitel Lodge is located in a small hamlet of La Danchere, about one-hour drive from Grenoble, which is also the closest train station. If you are travelling by plane, the closest airports are Lyon, Geneva or Turin. You can contact us directly if you need help with travel arrangements.
Fees & What’s Included:
- Lodge accommodation (with linens and meals),
- 5 yoga classes (Vinyasa, Restorative and Shakti) with a focus on asana alignment
- Guided morning meditations (even for the skeptics) with sound healing
- Guided hikes on pristine nature trails.
- A 90 minute holistic nutrition workshop “Ease into Plant-based Diets”
- Of course just sitting and journaling, reading a great book, having a tea, getting a massage, and being part of a wonderful, supportive community of women is also in store.
*** Prices range from 300 – 350 euros per person depending on the room selection:
- Shared dorm -300 euros per person
- Semi- private room (shared with 1 other person) + shared bathroom facilities down the hall: 325 euros per person
- Semi-private room (shared with 1 other person) with en suite bathroom: 350 euros per person
Book before April 1st and receive 10% off the regular rate at any old time.
Students receive a 10% discount off the regular rate at any old time, not valid with any other offers.
The deadline to register is July 15. The deposit fee of 100-euro deposit is due by August 1 and final payments are due in full by August 20th.