Strengthen the relationship with yourself and show up in whatever you do.
- How do you want to contribute to creating a better world?
- In what way is your work about transformation, rather than simply maintaining the status quo?
- How often are you really present in your actions and truly aware of your impact?
These powerful questions guide us through periods of transition, when we decide to stand up and use our abilities to make a difference.
It is about fitting in. And it is also about standing out.
Standing out requires two essential ingredients: appreciating who you are and having gratitude for what you have. The first step establishes a strong sense of Self. The second step channels your full potential in collaboration with the world.
What’s on the Programme?
Our Autumn Retreat is designed for those who want to live a life full of purpose and in alignment with their Authentic Self. We know how easy it is to get lost in the everyday, continuous stream of doing things. That’s why we invite you to pause and appreciate yourself for who you already are and reestablish how you show up.
During the four days in the French Alps you will meet yourself as you are now through various practices:
- T’ai Chi Kung to tap into our physical presence and listen to the wisdom of our bodies.
- Interactive exercises with a partner to explore our natural ways of relating to other people and how they perceive us.
- Nature-inspired coaching sessions to work with the elements and identify which of the natural energies resonate best with your Authentic Self.
- Visualisation and guided meditation to direct our attention inward and truly meet ourselves exactly where we are at the moment.
Apart from guided sessions and workshops, you will also have plenty of free time to spend with yourself and others. You can read, journal, go for a walk or simply enjoy the autumn sun in the garden.
How will you benefit?
The Stillness in Action Autumn Retreat creates a sacred space for your personal transformation.
Leaving the retreat, you will know who you are and how to engage your unique qualities more effectively.
You will be empowered to embrace whatever unfolds and be responsive to whatever shows up.
“Unbelievable how one day can impact one’s life. I had visited Lauvitel Lodge last year and I knew that a paradise was waiting for me, but I didn’t expect to have such an intense and effective time spent with others in a calm and trustful environment. Close to nature, relaxed but working hard trying to find my own way spported by Caroline and Naida, I fully charged my batteries and know what to do next. Definitely going to join again and recommend it to anyone who would like to enjoy the mountains, boost your energy, discover your creativity and simply be surrounded by like-minded people”. – Tatiana R.
Author, Doctor of Social Psychology, Transition Coach, T’ai Chi Master
Caroline Purkhardt has owned Lauvitel Lodge for over ten years. She has organised and led multiple group and personal retreats focused on personal development, creative leadership and spiritual growth. She has recently published a book called Stillness in Action: the 7 elements of success for leaders.
Caroline combines recent her personal wisdom with recent scientific findings and experiential practices such as T’ai Chi, meditation and energetics. She believes that drawing on our connection with Nature is one of the best short-cuts towards personal insight and self-realisation.
Caroline’s ultimate mission is to bring body wisdom and spiritual connection into busy work places and large organisations.
Number of participants: up to 8 people
Dates: 22 – 25 October, 2020
Your investment (per person):
Retreat Participation: €225
Food & Lodging: €270 – €420
Provides access to all group activities and practices.
Single or shared room with private or shared bathroom.
Reserve your place now with a deposit of €250.
- Lodging in Lauvitel Lodge (3 nights)
- Bed linen and towels
- Full board (3 meals a day plus tea, coffee and fresh drinks)
- Guided activities included in the program
Price does not include:
- Travel costs
- Any extra activities throughout your stay
- Wine and other beverages charged separately
Please tell us in advance if you have any health issues that might influence your participation in the retreat activities.
If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know well ahead of time.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing for Tai-chi/Yoga sessions
- Warm clothes such as winter socks and a comfy sweater
- Outdoor clothing suitable for hiking
- Waterproof jacket
- Waterproof hiking boots
- A pair of comfy shoes to wear indoors
- Journal and/or a good book
- Thermos/Water bottle
- Sunglasses and sun cream
- Small Rucksack
To check what else is available at the Lodge, please feel free to contact us directly.
To reserve your place, click the register now button to pay the deposit of €250.
Once we have received your registration we will contact you to confirm your choice of accommodation from the options available. The remaining balance is due no later than 15 days before the date of the Retreat.