The Hamlet of La Danchère
Lauvitel Lodge lies at the heart of La Danchère , a tiny hamlet in the French Alps. This magic location gives you the peace, beauty and serenity of being away from it all, at the same time as giving you direct access to the skiing and boarding in winter, and cycling and walking in summer, of Les Deux Alpes and Alpe d’Huez, as well as the Ecrins National Park, a great location for holiday makers and sport enthusiasts.
Tranquil mornings, active days and convivial evenings will be the hall mark of your stay in La Danchère.
Reach us by car
- Take the Motorway from Lyon, Geneva, Paris, Marseille to Grenoble
- Take exit 8 (Briancon, Vizille stations de l’Oisans)
- Take the RN 91 towards Briançon, through Bourg d’Oisans
- Approx 10km past Bourg d’Oisans take the exit for Venosc and La Berard
- At Les Ougier, before Venosc, take a right turn to La Danchere and Lac Lauvitel
- La Danchère is approx 12km from Bourg d’Oisans (10 min) and 65km from Grenoble (1hr)
Reach us by air
Lauvitel Lodge is also easily accessed from a number of nearby airports. We are:
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Grenoble Airport
- 1 hour 45 minutes from Lyon Airport
- 2 hours 30 minutes from Geneva Airport
- 2 hours 45 minutes from Turin Airport